CALLING ALL GOLFERS!
The SOAR Student Run Free Clinic will be hosting its first annual Golf Outing at Raccoon Hills Golf Course in Kent, Ohio on May 25th, 2019. The cost is $75 per individual golfer, or $300 per foursome. This includes registration fees, BBQ dinner following conclusion of play, and 2 drinks. You can purchase tickets for the event as well as obtain sponsorship information here: https://www.neomed.edu/event/soar-student-run-free-clinic-annual-golf-outing/?fbclid=IwAR3J83lWfO0xdwdOBrac18EMVXDNigRzE_fYWpZy9Gdcd_GtKaUHpybS514
Please contact Maria LaMontagne at 315-436-1516 or email@example.com with any questions!
- Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Medicine
- Dr. Laura Fredrickson
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Graduate Studies
- Dr. Amy Lee (2)
- Dr. Gilbert Palmer
- Dr. Elisabeth Young & Dr. Thomas Boniface
- Northeast Ohio Medical University Alumni Association
- Northeast Ohio Medical University Center for Student Wellness and Counseling Services
- Dr. Deborah Plate
- Richard Kasmer, Pharm D., J.D.
- Dr. John Boltri
- Mr. James Armeni
- Madison General Surgery