OutReach would like to invite medicine and pharmacy students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community to get dressed up and enjoy a fun-filled evening at our Annual Casino Night and Charity Auction! The event proceeds will benefit the SOAR Student Run Free Clinic (SRFC). Dress is semiformal. Open to everyone of all ages!
Friday, November 16, 2018
7:00 pm -11:00 pm
Ralph Regula Center- Great Hall
4209 St Rt 44
Rootstown, OH 44272
Gaming with bonafide casino equipment and dealers
- Texas Hold ‘Em
- Money Wheel
Raffle tickets available for prize baskets
- Come dressed in your best 1920’s costume
- Enter when you arrive and try to gain votes throughout the night!
One vote= $1
- Male and Female Costumes with the most votes will receive prizes!
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages (non-alcoholic) will be made available at 7:00 PM
Pricing and Ticket Purchasing
- Students and Student Guest tickets are $25 and Non-student tickets are $35 in advance and $35 for Students and $50 for Non-students on the day of the event.
- Tickets can be purchased during the lunch hour in the NEW Center from October 29th through November 9th
- Purchase tickets or make a donation at http://www.neomed.edu/event/2018-casino-night/
Cash, Checks made payable to NEOMED Foundation, and Credit will be accepted.
If you would still like to make a donation for the raffles or provide an auction item, please email email@example.com
View our flyer at Casino Night Flyer